Forestal Valdivia S.A.    



Camino Santa Elvira s/n, Salida Norte



56 063 209 200

56 063 209 300

Company description

Manufacturing: Logging and the manufacture of timber products

Log in for comprehensive information about this and hundreds of thousands of other companies.

News and information about Forestal Valdivia S.A.

DJ Xstrata Sells Forestry Operations In Chile For $24M.
FWN Select; January 17, 2005; 274 words
...operation in Chile, Forestal Los Lago ("FLL"). The majority (89%) of the operation has been purchased by Forestal Valdivia SA, a subsidiary of Forestal Arauco, an integrated private Chilean forestry company. The remaining 11% was purchased...

Search HighBeam Business for more news about Forestal Valdivia S.A.

Industry information

NAICS codes 
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes are used to classify businesses for the purpose of collecting statistical data related to the U.S. economy. NAICS codes have been assigned to international companies to help organize all companies by type of activity.  

Primary: 113310 - Logging

321999 - All Other Miscellaneous Wood Product Manufacturing


SIC codes 
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes classify establishments by their primary type of activity. SIC codes are a U.S. Census Bureau system but can apply to international companies.  

Primary: 2411 - Logging industry report

2499 - Wood Products, NEC industry report