Albuquerque Journal (Albuquerque, NM)

Dryer Fire Damages Linen Service Site.(Metropolitan)

IN BRIEF

A dryer fire caused an undetermined amount of damage to a Central Avenue linen service Monday afternoon.

Firefighters called to A-1 Linen Supply Co., 8413 Central, around 5:30 p.m. saw smoke coming out of a vent in front of the building and found flames inside, said Fire Lt. Chris Wade.

The fire was extinguished in about five minutes, Wade said.

John Kennedy, owner of the company, said he had just closed for the day when he got a call from his alarm company informing him of the fire. …

Log in to your account to read this article – and millions more.