Air Transport World

China Eastern finalizes share sale.(News Briefs)(China Eastern Airlines Corporation Ltd.)(Brief article)

Singapore Airlines and its parent Temasek ended months of speculation by agreeing to purchase 15.7% and 8.3% stakes respectively in China Eastern Airlines in early September, giving them a combined 24% holding valued at HK7.15 billion ($917 million). Based on the agreement, SIA and Temasek will be entitled to nominate three CEA board members. In addition, CEA and SIA will cooperate on marketing and sales, personnel training and flight management. …

Log in to your account to read this article – and millions more.